Friday, January 25, 2013

I am Good at....

I am not good at many things, but good at some. For example I'm good at Volleyball kinda, Basketball, well I like Basketball, but am not good at it, but I like to play it. I don't like to brag, but I'm a bro at cartwheels.

I like to play lots of Sports, THEY ARE FUN!, and keep me active. Here is a poem about sports.
The Winning Feeling
Days are numbered, three, two, one
So feel the freedom, feel the sun
Breaking through the barrier clear
I'm standing tall to feel the cheer.

Colors turning inside out
Round and round without a doubt,
So pity for those shameless sheep
That smoulder down below my feet.

Three sides, three dimensions beat them sore!
Because that will be the day that opens the door
Bettering the best it's all in me
For I'm the best that I can be!


By Rebecca Bishop.
---------------------------------------------------------------
That was a beautiful poem, if I do say so my self. 
Next week we are playing a Volleyball game. 
There is going to be lots of teams coming.


Its gonna be are first game to, We all hope we win!. And I really hope we win, I have faith in us. FACT- Did you know what it takes to be a good time, FAITH, TRUST, AND PIXIE DUST! YA!. I don't really know what to write about now. So Good Night my BEAUTIFUL moonshine.

THE END!!

No comments:

Post a Comment