Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Changing the Past, Slaves.

If I could go back to the 1800 hundreds, I would help the slaves take some weapons form the feature to the past. I would tell that I was from the feature, and tell the people that are President was black. That would changed there mind about making black people slaves. If they didn't believe me, I would help the slaves escape to the "Free Land". Tell them to trust me and that I was save. I would try to make the slaves to make it to ' The Free Land" in one round trip. I would help them and fight for them. Even though if you are small doesn't make that you don't have a heart. I would tell them that its okay to stand up for them self. They might be scared, but how cares what color that the people are.

So, if I start a war, thats why I brought the weapons from my time. We wouldn't want to want to fight, but if we have to we will. I will not be there to help them just TO escape, but I will be there for being a friend. I would tell that, " I know I am small, But i doesn't matter if you are small, it matters if we are free and save" So lets fight for who we are and stick up for are self, because we have hearts and we can use them. So if I could go back into time, I WOULD HELP THE SLAVES!. Because and a fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment